What is Kali Linux?
Will see what is Kali Linux in this post. Nowadays Linux is everywhere in use in the form of Smartphones, Cars, Supercomputers, Robots and Home appliances, etc…
This belongs to Debian distribution and its developed towards Penetration testing, Security auditing, Forensics and reverse engineering.
It’s funded, developed and maintained by Offensive Security(leading information security company).
Features of Kali:
- Free Operating system
- Open source Git tree
- More than 600 penetration tools
- FHS Compliant
- Wide range wireless support
- Developed in a secure environment
- Custom kernel, patched for injection
- GPG Signed packages and repositories
- ARMEL and ARMHF Support
- Multi-language support
Reference: Kali Docs