We are going to see how to resolve VMware:Events:warning: Event: com.vmware.vc.HA.NotAllHostAddrsPingable or management host not responding in cluster issue in VMWare VCentre
- Login to VMWare webclient and check the status of the host
- If the host is non responsive mode, try to ping host by using IP Address of the host.
- If the ping request getting failed, then try to login to the IDrac for the host status
- Try to login the host through virtual console
- if the server is not responding , reboot the server and be informed to the concern team before rebooting or if its responding and asking for password, simply restart the ESXi and check the server status again vcenter.
- same time check nslookup and hostname commands are giving appropriate output.
Above steps mostly will help to resolve this issue.